We collect information about you if you:
- Send an enquiry directly, using the links on the website or via our Facebook or linked in pages
- Are a current or past customer of ISAAC support
- Are an ISAAC support supplier, subcontractor or if you have used ISAAC support for any task or work.
We collect personal information when you contact us online, by phone or by post in relation to a query. This information will include your name, phone number, any personal information in or relevant to the resolution of your enquiry or complaint.
We use our customer’s personal information to manage our business relationship with you and to provide you with our service. For instance, we will send you relevant information, including newsletters that include topics we think will be of interest to you. You are able to opt out of receiving newsletters if you wish.
When you use our websites, certain limited information, such as your browser type, your device type (e.g. iPhone or Android etc.), your IP address, your search requests, will be collected automatically using cookies and other technologies. A cookie is a small text file containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to / stored on your computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit a website.
Legal basis for using your personal information
We will only collect, use and share your personal information where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do this. This will be based on at least one of the following conditions:
- we need to use your personal information to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you. and/or
- we need to use your personal information for our legitimate interest as a commercial organisation.
- we need to use your personal information to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have. For example, we are required to retain some personal information in order to fulfil our tax obligations.
We share your personal information in the manner and for the purposes described below:
- your personal information will be held on our computers in the UK and will be accessed by our staff as necessary to provide you with our services and to manage our business;
- we will share your personal information with third parties who help manage our business and deliver services. These third parties have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and to use any personal information we share with them or which they collect on our behalf solely for the purpose of providing the contracted service to us.
We maintain appropriate technical and organisational security measures, policies and procedures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorised disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned.
We will look after your information at all times in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy rights.
As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect user IDs and passwords, please take appropriate measures to protect this information.
Storing your personal information
We will store your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Where your information is no longer needed, we will ensure that it is disposed of in a secure manner. In some circumstances, we store your personal information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, accounting requirements.
In specific circumstances, we store your personal information for longer periods of time so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal information or dealings.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding how long we store your personal information.
LEGAL RIGHTS AVAILABLE TO HELP MANAGE YOUR PRIVACY
Subject to certain exemptions, and in some cases dependent upon the processing activity we are undertaking, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information. to learn more about each right you have:
- To access personal information
- To rectify / erase personal information
- To restrict the processing of your personal information
- To transfer your personal information
- To object to the processing of personal information
- To object to how we use your personal information for direct marketing purposes
- To obtain a copy of personal information safeguards used for transfers outside your jurisdiction
- To lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing: